7/9/09

I'm Proud to Be an American






Deepest apologies for the lag in updates: My laptop was stolen off my truck over the weekend and I have not had access to the internet or my photos until now...it took me 5 long days fighting the miser within to suck it up and buy a new computer.  I will NOT be bringing this on the truck with me so updating my photos on-the-go is a sad past time, I'm afraid, but I will be diligent about sharing my anthropological finds on the daily.  So we left off on none other than Independence Day.  Business was insane of course: I was parked on 44th and 11th with a delicious view of the fireworks, a delectable coating of chocolate and and an eye for the style of our heartland.  I managed to snap these few photos in between rushes of some all-american heros letting their flags fly high.  I have the utmost respect for the red white and blue in all her incarnations and am a huge fan of rocking American Pride wear year long.  Note my sweet post for the fire display! I am wearing a sequined Confederate Flag vest (which I was certain would start some fights) and perched high atop my dear Betsy where I caused quite the stir from the pedestrians below.

No comments:

Post a Comment